In this case, spot color appears to make up for this deficiency. Spot color is printed directly by chromatography, which distributes the required ink color according to the proportion of chromatography. The color does not need point density to control, so the whole color is solid and looks more textured. Spot colors are gold and silver, but there are actually thousands of spot colors in the Pantone spectrum. If the required color is not on the chromatogram, you can also adjust the required color according to the experience of the color master to find the proportion of ink. The special color printing of four-color printing pictures in Shandong printing factory generally plays an important role in books and periodicals, but it is mostly used for packaging, which makes the printing color more textured and visual impact stronger, such as cigarette packaging.
The proportion between the actual size and the width and length of the calendar shall be considered in the design of desk calendar printing; The design shall consider the actual size of the monthly calendar and the length width ratio: some monthly calendars are square, with longitudinal strips and transverse rectangles. The design shall consider the relationship between the actual size and the length width ratio, and try to be beautiful after design.
Factors affecting flying ink
(1) The ink viscosity is too large, and the ink is elongated at the outlet of the ink roller, which is easy to produce flying ink. At the same time, it will also form uneven ink transmission, which will make the paper hair and powder removal. It is difficult to peel the printing paper of Jinan desk calendar from the blanket, and it is easy to flower and drop the plate, etc; The viscosity is too small and the ink layer is not united well, which is easy to produce flying ink. At the same time, it is easy to emulsify the ink, float dirty, paste plate and dot expansion, which affect the printing output and quality.
(2) The thicker the ink layer on the ink roller, the larger the flying ink. Proofing on coated paper, the thickness of ink layer is 1.2 μ M, the ink on the plate only needs to reach 2.8g/m2; However, when printing with offset paper, the ink on the plate should reach 4G / m2. In case of poor adhesion of paper performance to ink, it is easy to form an ink roller to pile ink, resulting in flying ink.
(3) When the surface of the ink roller is uneven and the surface is dry and cracked, the local ink layer is thickened and the ink mist is increased, which is easy to produce flying ink.
(4) The printing speed increases and the flying ink increases.
(5) The relative humidity of air is small, and flying ink is produced; When the humidity increases, the charge decreases and the quality of flying ink decreases.濟南印刷廠講解的內容 更多的內容 請咨詢公司官網http://www.mosstuckerlaw.com/